Please give us some information so that we can get to know you.
You may enter your proposed monthly contribution in terms of value or a percentage of your monthly income. You can also choose to input an initial amount which is a lumpsum one-off payment
Please note that past performance is no indication of future results. The actual return on your investment will depend on the market performance which varies from year to year.
You have already provide some of your details. We just need a little more information to complete your account setup.
As you prepare to purchase, please prepare the following
Please enter your address and banking information
You can add one or more beneficiaries. Click on + icon to add another beneficiary
Please note that the total percentage allocated to your beneficiaries should not exceed 100%
Please attach copies of the following documents
Kindly note that if you are a US person, you will read to be FATCA Complaint.
You may access the FATCA related forms here
Additional documents where applicable
1. This Deed is supplemental to a Trust Deed (hereinafter referred to as "the Trust Deed" dated the Sixteenth Day of June Year Two Thousand and Nine and made between the Founder and the Trustee establishing the ICEA LION Individual Retirement Benefits Scheme (hereinafter referred to as the "the Scheme") for providing benefits for Individuals in accordance with the Rules of the Scheme;
2. The Individual and the Trustee hereby covenant with each other to perform and observe the agreements and stipulations contained in the Trust Deed & Rules so far as the same are or ought to be performed and observed by them respectively, so that no personal liability shall be attached to any of them except in respect of their individual acts, neglects or defaults in relation to the trusteeship;
3. All Retirement Benefits derived from contributions from an Individual and a Contributing Employer shall immediately vest in the member.
4. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the benefit derived from Tier II Contributions in respect of a Member shall immediately and fully vest in the Member upon payment to the Member's account in the Scheme;
5. The scheme shall pay all reasonable charges and expenses incurred by the Trustee in connection with the administration of the fund. Such expenses shall be disclosed in the annual financial statements of the Scheme;
6. This Deed of Adherence shall be terminated once the Individual ceases to participate in the Scheme as provided in the Trust Deed & Rules. The Individual is required to give a notice of termination of the Scheme in writing to the Trustee. The individual shall be paid his benefits in accordance with the Trust Deed
3. All Retirement Benefits derived from contributions from an Individual and a Contributing Employer shall immediately vest in the member
6. This Deed of Adherence shall be terminated once the Individual ceases to participate in the Scheme as provided in the Trust Deed & Rules. The Individual is required to give a notice of termination of the Scheme in writing to the Trustee. The individual shall be paid his benefits in accordance with the Trust Deed.
7. Upon his Normal Retirement Date, the Individual shall be entitled to all accumulated contributions plus interest outstanding in his account as at the date of retirement and the same shall be paid out as per the below in accordance with the option exercised by the member at the point of joining the scheme;
To activate your account please deposit your first installment. this should be a minimum of KES 1000
You can make an online payment or pay via Mpesa.